Powered By Blogger

February 23, 2012

Art at Work

Workplaces make their walls shine with interest when they adorn them with art.  Check out these alternate venues showcasing artwork, including my own pieces recently installed at Zinc Salon in Unionville.  Zinc is also sponsoring a fundraiser this Sunday with discounted haircuts - ck it out and put your glam towards a good cause!

Info from Jo McGinnis:
I wanted to let you know that I am currently exhibiting at  the Center for Integrative Medicine at St. Francis Hospital in Hartford .  I would love to have you join me for a "Meet the Artist" event next Thursday, Feb. 23, 4 - 7 pm.  The show runs now through the end of March.  The Center is open weekdays from 9:00 am  to 4:00 pm.  You may wish to give a call to assure the time frame of your visit (860-714-4460).  The Center is easily accessible from the 2nd floor parking garage entrance to the hospital, just before the walk-over to the professional medical building.  I have attached a flyer with additional information and directions.  Hope to see you there!!!!!!  Jo

Center for Integrative Medicine 
Saint Francis Care  
114 Woodland Street, Hartford
2nd Level Gengras Connector


A collection of my work in 'black' is now on view at Zinc Salon in Unionville CT.  It's a wonderful gallery salon with a great vibe (ask for Chris, the owner, and Sophie, my friend and stylist!)

My "Scroop, Sizzle, Swish" series


         
http://www.zincsalon.org/new_art_gallery